PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

4 THINGS

I got this from GranDee. I decided it would be fun to fill in my answers:

Things you may not have known about me.....
A. Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. Crew leader at Wendy's
2. Bank teller
3. Late night DJ for an easy listening radio station
4. bartender

B. Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Mrs. Doubtfire
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Any of the Star Wars movies
4. Forrest Gump

C. Four places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Bondville, IL
3. Tolono, IL
4. Normal, IL

D. Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
2. Cold Case
3. What Not to Wear
4. Food Network (many shows)

E. Four places I've been on vacation 1. Tucson, Arizona
2. Sarasota, Florida
3. Hawaii
4. Wyoming

F. Websites I visit daily/often: 1. My e-mail
2. Ebay
3. Rants, Raves, and Revelations of the Blond Girl (
http://blondgirlrants.blogspot.com/ )
4.
www.foodnetwork.com or www.recipezaar.com

G. Four of my favorite foods:
1. LOBSTER

2. Prime Rib (yes, I have expensive taste)
3. Chocolate
4. BLT's with fresh garden tomatoes

H. Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Australia
2. On a cruise (Alaskan or Carribean)
3. Sitting by the fire at a campsite in Canada where there are no phones, TV, or other electronic devices. Just my family and me spending time together.
4. In bed, sleeping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home