PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

"Safe" place!

I found it! The CD disk I was looking for was definatley in a "safe" place - in the safe at the tavern!!! Geez, I don't know if I left it there purposely or if I didn't pick it up when I originally saw it (it was left there for me by my business partner when he got the mail) and someone put it there. Oh, well. I have it and making progress on getting caught up entering the information into the computer for the accountant.

I don't know why I do this to myself. I always wait till the last minute and then I'm rushing to get something done. If I would only do a little at a time, I would stay caught up through the year and there wouldn't be so much to do at the beginning of the calendar year (when things are still hectic from the holidays). UGH.

Oh, well. It gave me something to blog about. I know I'm not the only one, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home