PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A safe place?

I've lost it. I got a CD disk with important information on it so I can get our business taxes done. I'm sure I put it in one of those "safe places" so that I didn't loose it. Now, I can't remember where the "safe place" is! I do this all the time - put something somewhere so it won't get lost and then I can't find it when I need it! I typically will find it once I've replaced it or done something different.

I also will enter a room only to forget what I was going to do there. Or, I go to the wrong room, or go UPstairs instead of DOWNstairs!! What is wrong with me! I bought some DHA and St. John's Wort, hoping that would help. But I can't remember to take it regularly! The directions say to take in between meals. Well, I remember when I'm getting ready to eat! What's wrong with me! (Oh, I already said that. UGH. I can't even write a short post without forgetting what I'm doing!)

Anywho, I've been looking for the disk for like a week now. I NEED THIS DISK!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marybeth said...

Hi from Michele's!

If you can get a copy of Finding Your Own North Star...pages 24 and 25 gives a little insight as to why we forget certain things. Maybe there's a reason for why it's happening.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Don't worry, everything will -- uh, er, what am i doing here ?? I forgot

~what's her name sent me

10:59 PM  
Blogger archshrk said...

Hello, Michele sent me.
When I was a young lad, I set about cleaning my room. Putting things away, throwing away old papers, keeping the ones I wanted - all the organizing a child could do. One group of misc. papers I put in a manilla folder. Since it was misc. I labeled it "what's this" (very clever, i know) anyway, many months later or even a year later, I was looking for somethin unrelated only to happen upon the folder again. I didn't recognise it so as I pulled it from it's place I said to myself "what's this?" The humor of my own cleverness was a refreshing emotion at the time. Now I know this doesn't help you, but I hope it brings you comfort to know most of us are just like you in this regard.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Don't worry Princsis. Finding things is no big deal the cards shark are biting people in Florida is the sunshine state your business closed for the holiday music is my favorite flavor is blue.
Hope this helps.

5:58 PM  
Blogger PresentStorm said...

heheheeh I thought you were describing me ....I do stuff like that ALL the time.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Morris said...

Don't worry identity thieves have it now!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home