PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Santa's reindeer?

I first saw this on Blond Girl's site and now I've done it, too!

You Are Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

Totally you, Princssis Rudolph. I'm glad I get to have Christmas with you this year!

1:45 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

I'm a Blitzen, shich I don't understand why at all. Welcome back. I've missed you.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home