PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I'm here, thinking about all the gifts I have yet to wrap. I have spent the last couple nights busy getting ready for the 25 people that will be here tomorrow. Or, should I say, later tonight! I've decide what gets done, gets done and what doesn't, oh, well. The most important thing is we have a big family with whom to share the holidays! Oh, and Blond Girl and her family are here in Hometown City in Another State!! I haven't seen them yet, but they will be here, at my home, tomorrow!

Tank is on his way home! The only thing is, his flight schedule was changed, so he will get in Saturday night. We are praying, somehow, in God's mysterious way, Tank will arrive earlier so he can spend some time with the other 24 people here. I'm sure he will be functioning on pure adrenaline. I know I am now. He has such a long itinerary. I wish he didn't have to bounce around the Midwest before he actually gets home! I know God has his timing and there's a reason he's been delayed. I have had several lessons lately in patience. I'm trying, Lord, but, I wanna see my Tank! It's too bad he has to go back to Iraq in just a couple weeks. It will be very hard to see him leave again!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

oh, and check this out: Is there a "W" is Christmas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Hey Princssis, Merry Christmas. Sounds like you have a very full holiday going on. Have a great one.
Peace be with you and your family.

2:23 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Merry Christmas. I'm glad everyone will be together. And I hope the Lord will keep everyone safe.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home