PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's November!

I just can't believe it is November! It's been in the 60's here and unbelievable. October was pretty crazy and I realize now that the holiday season is upon us! Here we go!

I had a
list of things to do last week:

1. I finished my CE's and planned on renewing my audiology license via internet and a credit card. I swear this was how I renewed last time. However, much to my dismay, I discovered I could not. The only form of payment accepted was check or money order. That meant, in order to renew on time and have verification so I could work today, I had to make a 4 hour round-trip drive to hand deliver a check and receive verification.

2. Despite my unexpected trip Monday, I actually returned home in enough time to complete forms, write checks and get them to the post office by 4:45pm. I then prepared payroll and delivered it to the tavern during our Halloween trick-or-treating!

3. AR is making a lot of progress on the siding project. He has 2/3 of one side complete. The soffetts/eves are all replaced and stained. The trim is up. There is good weather, but not much sunlight now that time has fallen back! Hopefully, he'll be able to complete this project soon. At least the exterior part of it. There's still internal trim around the new windows to install. But, first, we must touch up the paint around the window as the new trim will not cover the entire area the old trim covered!

4. I have to see my attorney tomorrow about the decision I need to make. I just need the Lord's guidance and wisdom whether to let a situation go or pursue it further. Sorry so vague.

5. AR's resume has been submitted for a new job! YIPEE! Not the one we were originally looking for, but this one seems to fit AR well! And, he can also apply to the other one if it is posted (the two jobs are with the same organization). We should find out in 2-4 weeks whether he will go on to the next step and "test" for the position.

6. CJ had his follow-up appointment Tuesday and is healing well.

7. I didn't get the kids to see GranDee, but I think I had enough on my plate last weekend! She understands (or at least she says she does)!

8. Halloween was rainy here. Belle had a cold and wasn't feeling well. I drove the kids to a few houses here in town and then to GranMum's, and Nanny's (AR's grandmother). They were the Mad Scientist (Belle) that created Frankenstien (CJ). CJ's makeup turned out better on Friday when he went to the PTO Halloween party.

Belle wasn't in the mood for pics at the beginning of the evening, but livened up a bit by the time we got to GranMum's house. She took the little basket that GranMum had her goodies in and took each item and put in her bucket! Then, Belle had an empty animal cracker box (from earlier) and she put it in CJ's bucket! It was so funny!





2 Comments:

Blogger Champs said...

I can't believe it is November. Christmas is coming up fast. The only good ting is that it is closer to Tank coming home for leave. I miss the little bugger!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

How cute! I love Belle's little white lab coat.

November already... sigh. I can't believe how fast time is flying bye. Soon we'll be there for Christmas. That will be so much fun!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home