PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 14, 2005

Inner Child

I haven't felt much like blogging lately and I was out of town for the weekend, so here's a little something I got from Blond Girl to let you know I'm still around. I'm working on my 24 hour meme from Blond Girl, as well.

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.

6 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Ha! You get 'surprised' and I get 'angry'. Hmm, do you think this is fixed? LOL!

Welcome back to the blogging world. Have a great day!

11:45 AM  
Blogger GranDee said...

I got surprised also! What gives? Have you tried How weird am I? It is fun too! lol
Glad to see you are still around. I love you.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

I've missed you!
Course, I haven't been around much...

6:23 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

My inner child needs a spanking and a little bit of time-out.
Not that it will do any good. He has a mind of his own... the little runt.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

Um hello.... Post? :-)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Russ said...

Princssis?? Where are you?
Are you hiding under the covers again. Don't make me and Blond Girl come over there and kick your ass...
Don't you want to see the answers to my Two Questions??

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home