PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

True/False meme

Thanks to Blond Girl for tagging me for this meme. I saved it for the weekend when I ususally play Michele's meet-n-greet. Otherwise, it wouldn't be much fun. I know you guys probably don't know me too well, so I guess you'll learn a little sumpthin' about me, huh?

Here are 20 things about me that could be true. In the comments section, just tell me which ones you think are false. Sound fun? Good!

1. I took golf as an elective in college to impress my boyfriend.

2. I am a neat freak.

3. I am 15 years older than my youngest brother.

4. I’ve recently been carded to buy glue.

5. I spent 6 hours in labor with my first child and 36 hours with my second.

6. I’ve built a motorcycle out of spare parts.

7. My husband and I were the third generation married on the same date.

8. I graduated high school in the lower 50%ile rank, therefore, nearly wasn’t accepted into junior college.

9. I have been skinny dipping.

10. I don’t remember Kindergarten through the 3rd grade.

11. I married when I was 19.

12. My prom date got stopped for speeding after he picked me up and the cop asked if we just got married.

13. I’ve been stranded on a lake for a week with no contact to the rest of the world.

14. I’m always punctual.

15. My mother-in-law is dating a convicted murderer out on parole.

16. I have a Master’s degree.

17. I co-own a tavern.

18. I am 14 years younger than my “second mom”

19. While driving, I hit two deer at once.

20. We experienced a tornado on our 13th anniversary, July 13th.

Blond Girl, you ought to wait till the others have a chance before posting your picks! Thanks.

Make sure to check back later to find out what's true and what's false!

24 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

Dang. I was going to tag you with this meme, but now you beat me to it. My guesses for the false ones are 2, 6, 9, 14, and 17.

Let me know how I did.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

I will wait to post my answers, but I must stop to say thanks for playing and some of these are making me laugh big time -specially since I know the stories behind them. :-)

11:16 AM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

will definitely come back to check back which ones are true. hi, michele sent me today. :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger TC said...

My guesses for false ones are: 2,14, 15, 17.

Oh and Michele sent me.

12:23 PM  
Blogger dena said...

I picked 20, 14 and 2.

How'd I do?

Visiting from michele's today.

12:47 PM  
Blogger InterstellarLass said...

Hi! Here from Michele's. I'll take a couple of wild guesses.

False: 4, 8, 13, 15.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Champs said...

It is not fair for me to answer since I am the brother, but I have to say that 4 of them are false....I think...lol

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Haha, this would be a COMPLETE shot in the dark, so I'll just check back to find out what the true ones are ;)

These are a lot of fun to do to see how well people know you! Michele sent me.

9:53 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

I'm back from michele.

So how many are false? Just a hint?

9:55 PM  
Blogger princssis said...

yellojkt - you did pretty well on Blond Girl's but I will say that Champs is my brother. ;-)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Indigo said...

Ooooh, these are good! This is my first time here though I haven't a clue!

Hello, Michele sent me.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Mama M said...

Hmmm...my first visit here too, but I'll guess anyway...9, 11, 14, 17. I just picked random numbers :) Hi! Michele sent me.

10:34 PM  
Blogger FuzzBuck Fuzz said...

1,8,13 & 14.

Michele sent me & after too much Lost it was almost too tempting to say 4,8,15,16,35,42

10:42 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

I will still wait to say what are true and false. However, I must mention that numbers 2,14,15, & 19 all have Champs and I rolling on the floor, laughing our pretty little asses off. Take that as a clue to what is true and false.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

Champs played too! Check out his blog, A Guys Life, on Princssis' sidebar. Oh, and sis... I got them all right. Of course, I better!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Theo said...

here via Michele's

good game.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Michael Manning said...

Thanks for visiting me. I will Link you tomorrow! Have a nice weekend!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

OK, I have no idea, but Michele sent me! Good morning!

9:12 AM  
Blogger buffi said...

Here from Michele. I'll say 5,8,13, 15. Of course I have no idea. But, you have piqued my interest, so that I will check back tomorrow!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Stopping by to say Hello, Michele sent me... I think 5, 13, 14, 15, & 20 are false

10:29 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

6, 13, 17... lies, all lies.
Or maybe not.
Michele sent me.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I hope 10 is false...

Michele sent me!

11:09 PM  
Blogger War Eagle said...

Wow, If any of that is true. u have had an interesting life.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Geekwif said...

Ok, I don't know you well, so I'll probably get this all wrong, but I'm going to guess numbers 8,9,14,15, and 18 are false.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home