PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 30, 2005

NOOOOO!

UGH! I have too much confidence in the internet sometimes! I have finished all my continuing ed requirements and I just went to the site to renew my professional license (which I KNOW I did last time) and my profession is not "allowed" to update online! I looked over my renewal form more closely and realize it says it has to be mailed with a check or money order (no debit or credit cards) and received by TOMORROW (nearly today)! I guess I'll call in the morning and will probably have to make a nearly two hour road trip to hand deliver the renewal. I have to have verification of renewal by Wednesday morning so I can go to work!

Why do I procrastinate and put myself in these positions? I don't get it! I hate it, yet here I am again! I NEED to do something about the procrastination. I'm not lazy, I just always wait to the last minute to do things.

5 Comments:

Blogger Russ said...

Yay, you're still here!! I've been away the past few days so I didn't have much time to post.
I wasn't trying to be nosy but I like to keep tabs on my "regulars".
Drive safe on the trip.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

I understand the procrastination thing. I don't think it is procrastination at all. If it's anything like me, its just that you have SO MUCH to do that you can only do whatever is screaming the loudest - and that's usually something that, if you could have gotten to it earlier, would have been no big deal. Am I right? Of course I am!

So much better than that ugly "procrastination" label, isn't it?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

Have you decided to agree with me that you're not a procrastinator, just unbelieveably busy? I hope so! Oh, and don't hate me. I created a meme tonight and I tagged YOU to help me spread it. I can wait awhile for it to start screaming so you have to do it. Aren't I nice?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

I'd procrastinate but I keep putting it off. I belong to the Procrastinaters Of America Club...we haven't had a meeting yet!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

The internet, well, as I'm fond of saying, "I never really learned to swear until I got online."

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home