PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I said, "Thank God for the internet." right?

GEEZ. I finally sat down to do some of those continuing ed hours and wouldn't you know, there's a problem when I try to place my order. I get an error message that says to call them. So, of course, I call at this late hour (I think they have 24 hour customer service) and I get the recording "...we are either on another phone line or away from our desk. Please leave your name and number...." Well, I don't want to leave a number and have them call at 3am or something. Even if they call back right away, it'll wake up someone, I'm sure.

For those of you who believe in the power of prayer, please pray for our siding project. We keep running into snags. Expensive ones. One praise, though - ALL THE WINDOWS ARE IN! Now we have to replace the soffett, siding and trim. Or, I should say AR needs to do that. I have enough of my own work to do! Hee-hee. Actually, I'd probably rather be out there helping him - just as long as it doesn't get too cold outside.

2 Comments:

Blogger InterstellarLass said...

Ah, siding projects. I need some replaced on my house too. It's all brick except for on the side of the house by the fence. I don't get it. But it needs to be replaced and re-painted. I can't decide what color I want to paint my house. I want it to be different now that my divorce is nearly complete. A color he wouldn't have chosen. ;)

12:54 PM  
Blogger princssis said...

Oh, the color choice was difficult! we have a tri-level and the single level portion is a combination of different shades of yellow brick. the lower part of the other is stone. I went with a wood tone, kinda orangy tint with evergreen trim. I hope I like it once it's up.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home