PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 17, 2005

Dynamic David and Amazing Albert!

WOW! What a game tonight! I'm talking Cardinals baseball, yall! Down by 2 runs, with 2 outs in the 9th inning, and the Astros' Lidge pitching, David Eckstein didn't give up! He got a base hit. Then, my man Jimmy Edmonds was walked. Two men on base, two outs and who's at the plate? ALBERT PUJOLS! Woo-hoo! He rocketed that ball out of the stadium! Or, at least he would have it was open. A three run homer to go ahead, 5-4! We were jumping up and down and yelling! You have to have faith, I reminded AR when the Astros had gone ahead 4-2 off Berkman's three run homer. Just before that homer, AR said, "the Cardinals are beat". I said, "Go ahead and give up on 'em, honey." Then, just as he proclaimed, it appeared the season would come to an end. But no. With Eckstein's heart and determination, and Pujols' faith and desire, they pulled it off. I love that Pujols gave credit to God. Amen!

I feel a little bad that CJ missed this comeback. We made him go to bed at the middle of the 5th inning. That was probably too late as it was. I did go up and half-way wake him to tell him the Cardinals won, just as he asked before going to bed.

HERE WE COME TO ST. LOUIS! Well, we personally won't be in attendance but you can be sure we will be there in spirit!

RED MEANS GO......
GO CARDINALS!

6 Comments:

Blogger GranDee said...

WHOP WHOP WHOP *punching the air wildly!* Go Cards!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Hey Princssis. Even though I have to go with Astros fever (only because my beloved Braves crapped out) I have to say WOW!! When I saw that HR by Pujols practically take down the outfield wall (how far was that???) I knew that every Cards fan in the world stood up and placed there right hand over their hearts.
So for you I say "Go Cards". For me I say "Go Sox".
Care to place a wager???

10:45 PM  
Blogger FuzzBuck Fuzz said...

um...sry, britblogger here & not getting any of this. Is it like Rounders?

btw - published the results to the T/F meme from last week if you're interested.

12:01 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Sorry about your Cards. Join us in Baltimore for a sad bird club. Better luck next year.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Sorry about those Cards... But thanks for thinking of me with this storm coming. I posted a little something tonight.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Russ said...

Princssis... where are you???

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home