PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 15, 2005

What a way to start the day!

It happened again. AR slept through the blaring alarm - two of them. He claims he told me he took a muscle relaxer last night. I don't remember him saying boo. How do I get him to take the responsibility of waking up in the morning? Anyway, he woke up asking if the alarm had been set. I told him it had already gone off. "What time is it?" It was time for him to be leaving. He works 30 mins. away. He flies out of bed and starts yelling (it's a wonder the kids don't wake up). He asked me to get him a clean shirt. The laundry, you see, is a battle of mine. I looked in his drawer and no shirts. I knew they were clean, but were did I put them? I don't really have a place to fold laundry except for the living room couch. I remembered I had thrown them in a basket and put them out of sight in Belle's room. I retrieve one for him. Then he starts complaining that it is wrinkled. This man's uniform has been a sore spot between us. He won't go through the trouble of ordering some more pants (he has three pair) or shirts (most have holes from welding - one even has a arm cuff literally hanging by a thread - he tore it on something). And he's worried about wrinkles??? I told him to be happy it was clean. (That was the best I could do at the moment.) So, he's off to work and will get a frequency (it's the company's form of punishment - they have a no fault policy on being even a minute late) - you get 10 and you're fired (supposedly-they have a history of bending the rules for some, depending on ???). So now I'm up and ought to be doing something else, like packing CJ's backpack - it's the first day of school today, or bookwork for my business, or cleaning the house (folding laundry?) or _________ or _______. I did take a shower, so I feel a little better. Oh, well. He'll get over it. I suppose I'll catch hell for going to a Tupperware party tonight. That's life in this castle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Darkstar said...

Michele sent me..and "hello!"

What an elegant looking blog. I shall blogroll this one.. It looks like loads of fun!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

Sorry your day started out so stinky. I've had them too.
enjoy the tupperware party and get a good laugh. AR will still be there in when you get home... as will the laundry, unfortunately. :-)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home