PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 13, 2005

UNKY MOOD????

The many times I've visited Blond Girl, I've noticed her Unky Mood in the sidebar. I decided to sign up and include it in my blog. I actually figured out how to do it! The very next day, I noticed my "mood" was blank. I figured it was because I hadn't selected a mood for the day, so I tried to access "UnkyMood" and it was not found! Was this a coincidence? I went on over to Blond Girl's blog and nope, not there, either! Huh. I figures that I sign up for something and then it is immediately "cancelled". What the heck? I'm just trying to get my way around this thing called blogging and my confidence is crushed! (Maybe not so much, but you know..)

Now, Blond Girl has "tagged" me and I have to answer some questions. I will in my next post.
Thanks alot! No, really, I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

I know you read Geekwif (my best friend). She noticed the same thing, too.. the unkies are a mystery for now....

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home