PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

How do you live your life?

I got this from Blond Girl. I guess it's fairly accurate, especially avoiding confrontation.


P.S. Forget it. I can't get it up on this post. UGH!
Frustrated!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I have trouble getting those things to post, too! Don't feel bad.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

I can help if you need it....
um, tomorrow, though. I'm about to go to bed!

Say, I miss you! Thanks for commenting. We'll need to talk soon...

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home