PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Update

AR's relative called last night for a ride to the hospital. He was admitted. They are doing more tests to see what is wrong. He had been passing blood and vommiting. Upon arrival at the ER, his blood pressure was 50/70, I think. Once IV's were started, his pressure returned to normal. He was given 3 units of blood. We don't really know much more than that. Just didn't want to leave you hanging.

Sorry if TMI.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

so you think he might come and stay awhile?

Say, does GrandmaNeNe know about our blogs?

10:03 PM  
Blogger princssis said...

No, he'll be in the hospital a while. At least until Monday. They still don't know what's wrong. They will do a colonoscopy Monday. He's pretty mad they are waiting until Monday.

I don't think GrandmaNeNe knows about the blogs.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home