PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

SOOOO MUCH TO DO!

This week will be my big test - how much can I cram in one week? Or should I say 5 days? Tomorrow, I need to do some tidying as a family member (AR's) is coming to talk about something important. I know there's been some things going on with him lately, but he called tonight and AR was obviously upset. So much so he didn't want to talk about it with me after the conversation.

I also co-own a business and have to get things ready for when I'm gone this weekend.
I'm taking CJ to Bible Camp. He'll be there a week. Not only do I need to get him packed, I have to pack for Belle (our little beauty) and I to stay at my brother-in-law's for a couple days. We go to his house first on Saturday and Sunday take CJ and nephew to camp. I return home Monday, work Tuesday and Wednesday then go back Thursday or Friday to pick him up on Saturday morning.

I have to work this Wednesday, 1 1/2 hours away, so that day is shot.

My mother is having surgery Thursday afternoon, 2 hours away. Not much time there.

So, I have tomorrow and Friday to get us packed and ready to go. I think I'll try to have CJ get his clothes together and start checking things off the list. That probably means laundry needs to be done. One more thing on the list.

WITH GOD'S HELP, I CAN DO IT!

Please give me your vote of confidence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

You can do it!
Yes you can!
Mommies do it
with elan!

OK, so it's corny, but I know you'll get it all done :-) We're moms, we always do!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home