PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Now What?

Well, I haven't posted in almost a week - now this is the third one tonight!

The family member of AR's just called asking for AR to take him to the hospital. He's elderly and lives here in town. So, I woke up AR and out the door he went. AR said, walking out the door, "I may have to bring him back here after we go to the hospital, so get ready!" Now I get to stay up and wonder what is going on and tidy things up. Not that they're too bad, but AR gets pretty nervous about it. Here it goes. Lord, help me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

sounds like you had a long night! I know I can't do much from 2 states away, but let me know if you need an ear...

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home