PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 22, 2005

Changes

OK. I've become ambitious and finally getting some things added to the sidebar so you guys know who I'm talking about. I would like to change the way it looks, but at least you can read it (unless you are like Blond Girl and try this without your glasses on!).

Please bear with me as I figure out this new language!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

I am SOOOO bad!
You beat me to it!

I'm sorry I didn't get your sidebar done, but I am proud of you for figuring it out!

sigh

1:02 AM  
Blogger Kaylis and Gavin Hansen said...

That was hard. I had to highlight the page. Hurry up and figure out the language so I can read!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Blond Girl said...

have you heard if granJ has been reading our blogs? I haven't seen any comments or heard much...

just wondering.

1 day and then woo hoo!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Salem Watchen said...

How very exciting!

Thanks for dropping by my site - I love finding little e-families lurking about online.

You have a very wholesome site as well.

Let me know if you need any pointers on the sidebar - my programming skills are rudimentary at best, but I'm making some headway.

11:31 PM  
Blogger princssis said...

GranJ didn't know how to comment. I briefly told her how, but I may need to coach her a little more.

I don't understand, rachel, why you had to highlight the page in order to read it. I'm only working on the sidebar. My posts are in a different color. Please enlighten me if you can give me more details of what I need to do.
Thanks.

11:32 PM  
Blogger princssis said...

Blond Girl, do you remember the name I was going to give AR's mom?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home