PRINCSSIS SPEAKS...you may listen

Anyone who knows me and my family will know that I am "Princess Sister" to my three younger brothers. I'm a fairly quiet woman, so when I have something to say, I expect to be heard. I mean no disrespect or place myself on any kind of pedestal. My brothers gave me this name, so I honor them by using it.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

About me

I'm taking a combination of two other posts I've seen and making one of my own. Instead of 101 things about me, let's start with 26, using the alphabet as a guide:
A is for Age: 36
B is for Booze: Captain Morgan and Coke
C is for Career: Audiologist ("what?")
D is for Dog's name: Casey, Shotzie and Hershey
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party: Camera
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment:"Red-neck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson - I just think it's fun!
G is for Goof off thing to do: internet! I would do more scrapbooking, but don't have the time
H is for Housekeeping: Awful at it, but getting better!
I is for Instrument you play: I played the flute and saxophone (I switched to sax so I could be near the boy I had a crush on!)
J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Good 'ole Grape!
K is for Kids: CJ (court jester), my 8 year old son; Belle (our little beauty), my 15 month old daughter
L is for Living arrangement: Me, husband (AR), CJ and Belle along with our three dogs.
M is for Mom's name: I have two: Donetta and Jeanie
N is for Names of best friends: don't really have one. :-(
O is for overnight hospital stays: Two nights when each child was born (actually, three with Belle - she was born after the first night). I also stayed with CJ one night while he was in for observation with stomach cramps. I was sure it was appendicitis- he was fine in the morning!
P is for Phobias: storms, especially after the 90mph straight line winds we experienced a year ago on our 13th anniversary on July 13th!
Q is for Quote you like: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
R is for Relationship that lasted longest: My wonderful husband- 14th anniversary is Wednesday!
S is for Siblings: I'm the oldest of four. My brothers are Champs (soon moving near me with Blond Girl and Sweet Girl), Motor (living near me with a wife and 9 mo son), and Tank (currently serving in Iraq, engaged)
T is for Texas , Ever been? YEP! The last time was with AR for a birthday party for his 80 yo great uncle. Much fun!
U is for Unique trait: ??? I'm quiet and have been told that comes across as being "stuck up"
V if for Vegetable you love: sweet potatoes
W is for Water: don't drink enough of it.
X - is for XRays you've had: neck, back, knee, finger (dropped a bowling ball on it!) and sonograms, if those count.
Y is for Yummy food you make: chocolate marble chip cheesecake YUM!
Z is for Zodiac sign: Gemini. I don't follow it, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blond Girl said...

So when we come, are you going to make some of that cheesecake as a welcome home? *grin*

I was on the Gazette Online today looking at houses for rent and the house at 3316 Saratoga is available. I called John for a "whatdya know?" moment.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home